Engineer II – (Galliano, LA)
Handle variety of structural engineering projects including calculations, design, design review, coordinating, and controlling all phases of design/construction work for major modification and expansion projects for oil & Gas industry.
- Responsible for preparing scope of work documents and technical specifications for bid documents for Engineering Procurement and Construction contracts.
- Perform analysis to develop parameters and recommendations.
- Prepare engineering reports and technical specifications as required.
- Review project design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
- Design & develop project plans, scope, goals and deliverables.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and 2 years of relevant experience as an Engineer Intern.
Mail Resumes to: HR Manager, GIS Engineering, LLC., 18838 Hwy 3235, Galliano, LA 70354.